Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Why Do Happy Paws Hurt?

I can appreciate the sentiment of happy paws. Really, I can. But before 6 o'clock in the morning it is entirely unacceptable. Especially when there is STILL food in the cat's bowls!! I'm not 100% sure who it was but I bet it was Baby Chan.


Baby Chan is the most difficult to photograph. She is too curious of the camera. As soon as I whistle or call her to try to get her to look at me she starts walking toward me... Unless she is sleeping. The others are ambivalent, including the bunny. 
I think she is at her cutest when she is not meowing like a crazy person in the middle of the night. Or running around messing up the carpet in the hallway. She is really good at that. 



Reese has been in the same spot since like 10ish this morning despite the fact i have shot her, poked her, petted her, and sneezed on her. Twice. She just makes her adorable little noises. She actually got me up this morning after my alarm went off and I was repeatedly hitting this snooze button. Her face was in my face sniffing. So cute. 



Sally has been sleeping in between the crater that my legs create when I sleep. She stopped for awhile when it was so hot but with the window AC unit it makes it not obnoxiously hot. She has developed a nasty habit of getting in my face and meowing at me in the morning. If her breath weren't so bad it wouldn't bother me. 



BUNNY!!! He has developed a serious raisin addiction. If my hand even drifts near his raisin container he gets super excited and darts out of his house. The top picture is of him in one of my favorite positions of his. His hair-do sticks out of the side...it's so goofy! The second picture is mid-bunny bath. Adorable. We have been doing a lot of nose-nose lately. I think he likes it.  I am getting excited for him to have a corner of my room in the new apartment. I am going to get him another set of gates and attach them to his cage so he can have some nice running space I will probably get some bamboo mats for the floor too. I tell him about it but he doesn't seem to care much. 

2 comments: