Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Put That Mohawk Down, Baby Chizzle

I made dinner and finished it and placed it on the coffee table. Baby Chan promptly jumped on the table and started getting into my dinner plates and making a mess, I picked her up and put her back on the couch, she got mad that I wouldn't let her do what she wanted. Her mohawk appeared and she took it out on Sally. They chased each other around for a few minutes then returned to the couch together.
Partners in Crime
Reese Cup is sleeping on the cat perch facing the wall like she is in time-out. She watched me make dinner tonight. I don't mind when she does that because she just sits and watches, she doesn't try to get up in everything like the other two do. She woke me up this morning with her creepy yet adorable stare. I petted her and she made her noises. Baby Chan decided I wasn't moving fast enough so she took it upon herself to climb up on me and knead.

I woke her up being a creeper
Ha...as I posted this she hopped down from her perch and scared the shit out of Baby Chan and Sally who had finally made peace with each other and were in this position:
Awww
Once roused from their slumber they got up, jumped down, and began to eat their feelings in perfect unison as if it were choreographed. Crazy creatures.

Mr. Grumblez is doing well. I think he is getting sick of going back and forth home with me. The only reason I don't leave him the way I do that cats is because he needs different attention. The cats definitely don't like it when I am gone for an extended period of time. They get really lonely so as soon as I am back they won't leave me be. Soon though things will be better once we move. THAT is very soon by the way!! Aug. 1st is next Monday!!! I am going to pick-up the keys and clean the place before I go home and get all of my crap. I am so excited!! But, back to the animals. Mr. Grumblez is having a munchy but then I got near his raisins and get got excited.

You have a raisin? 
Reese jumped on the couch next to me. Time for some lovin!

Not her best angle 

No comments:

Post a Comment