Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pictures

I have found myself taking a lot of photos of the pets recently. I don't know weather it is subconsciously for the blog, out of boredom, or for shits and giggles. I have noticed that I really enjoy it. Then I realize that I have 1/3 of my memory card dedicated to shooting animals, most of which aren't mine. I have attempted to get a photo job shooting animals but it didn't work out. So this post I guess will be mostly pictures of the cats and rabbit. Nothing too interesting has happened in the past few days involving them. I will start out with Mr. Grumblez since I always start out with the cats...

SO CUTE! I just want to eat him.
Looking for a raisin treat.
Contented Reese Cup gaze.
Going hard on that toe jam, Sally.
Baby Chan was mid-sentence.
All 3 in a row. Sally in the middle to ensure no fights between Baby Chan and Reese Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment