Sunday, July 31, 2011

ACHOO


I am in my usual spot on the couch, the left side, next to the bunny cage. To my right are 2 sleeping beauties, Baby Chan and Sally.

I wish they had been THIS quiet this morning.


A little earlier Baby Chan was taking a bath and I ended up sneezing on her 4 times. She gave me her bitch stare. Her eyes get kind of squinty as she looks up. What, I was helping! Reese is sleeping on the futon. We fell asleep hand-in-paw last night. Adorable. She woke me up this morning too. I felt her jump over my unconscious body and stand in front of my face and watch me until I opened my eyes. I petted her until Sally came up and started meowing like a crazy craze. I captured the tail end of it in a video which can be viewed below. I sent it to my dad and he said the following: 'Her meow is more like a high pitched scream a little girl would make.' hahahaha. True dat.




Reese, the escape artist that she is, ran out of the apartment into the hall the other day. I screamed, 'REESE!! GOD DAMN IT!!' and she paused, and looked at me with her eyes wide in this hilarious stance. She was excited to be in the hall but terrified that I was screaming at her which then confused her because she didn't know whether to run inside or run down the hall. I was pissed at the time but looking back moments after it was rather amusing.

I was trying to take a shower today and Sally decided she wanted to be in the bathtub. Despite my warnings she didn't get out of the tub until after I turned the water on....


I visited my friend, Jenna who lives in North Philly. She too has an adorable bun. Her name is Flip Flop. She loves Timothy hay more than any creature I have ever seen. I took a video of her with her little head stuck inside a plastic strawberry full of hay. It is pretty adorable.


Mr. Grumblez is doing well. I am going home later this week to pack up my stuff to bring it up to the new apartment. He will be coming with me. He is in desperate need of a brushing but unfortunately I left is comb at home and the 'small animal brush' I bought when he was new sucks. It might feel good for him but it doesn't get any of the snarls or knots out of his hair-do.

Sorry, no make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment