Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hair Balls

Notice how they are touching
I returned yesterday from another quick trip home. I swept before I went home and when I came back there were little fur tumbleweeds rolling around as I walk. There were also little islands of crusty vomit in random places. Today I need to clean Mr. Grumblez cage and the litter boxes, lest Sally decide she needs piss on something else. She relieved herself on the futon last week before I left, I actually think it was probably last Tuesday or Wednesday before I got back to Philly after hanging out in DE for the night. Then the night afterwards she puked on the clean sheets. Never a dull moment in this house!  Mr. Grumblez just hippity hopped outside his house and is peeping over my shoulder while chewing on my hair. Nice. To my right Sally and Reese are sleeping and have been for awhile except when I initially turned the blender on to make a smoothie which made them scatter. Muahaha.
Hungry
Awkward 
Inapro-pro
11 more days until I/we can go to the new apt!! I am super excited. Last night was a reminder that I need a cat-free space. I was trying to put my portfolio together and the cats would NOT leave me alone. They were taking turns sitting on me or walking on my book or messing with my photos. I kept pushing them off but they kept coming back. Baby Chan actually got really mad at me, she activated her mohawk and she got really twitchy. It was funny. 
Sleeping on Me
Mid Lick
Nippity Nap
Chillin in Pep Boys

So, what normally is a 2 and a half, 3 hour drive from Philly to Falls Church took me 9 hours last Friday. I had some car troubles 2 weeks a go or so. I went to a Pep Boys in Philly and was told that it was just my battery that was bad. If course it was the alternator so I had to stop at a different Pep Boys on the way home. I was there for over 3 hours but luckily I was able to bring Mr. Grumblez in with me...I mean, if I couldn't have he would have died in the hot car but still. The guy whose back is facing the camera talked to me some. He was Puetro Rican and difficult the understand. The first thing he said to me was, 'in my country we eat rabbit.' Thanks....stay away from mine kthnx. He got a lot of attention in there actually. There was one woman there who used to raise rabbits and we were talking about it, she was nice. Another lady and her daughter came up and said, 'OH MY GAAWWWWD! He's SEEWWWWWW CUTE-AH! Did you like, shave him like that?' I said, 'no, it's just his hair-do.' and they laughed and walked out the door. I also had a few people ask me what he was. Crazy people...






No comments:

Post a Comment