Sunday, June 19, 2011

Oh Hey Ammonia

Today started off with Vomit Feast 2011. As the sun was just starting to think about coming up, you know that time in the morning when its still dark but the sky has that really wonderful deep blue color, I got rudely awakened by Reese who was about to puke on the bed. I tried to push her off but no such luck. Fortunately however, I was sleeping on the plastic cover because I haven't put the sheet back on after Sally pissed on it a few days ago. After a quick and easy clean up and a pee break I quickly fell back asleep. 
After their feeding this morning Sally, being the good bulimic that she is, promptly threw up her breakfast. But don't worry, I didn't have to clean it, she ate it before I got to it. Thanks Sally, but ewww. 
The cute parts of the story, 1. Reese has been sleeping with me lately-all night. I am sure she gets up at points but she is there when I close my eyes and there when I open them. It's pretty freaking adorable-other than the puking part. 
2. Sally and I also had a very small nap together today. She slept on me for about half an hour. That was also adorable. 
Cleaned the litter boxes today. Like REALLY cleaned them. Threw all out all of the old litter, washed the boxes, and put in new litter. You haven't lived until you get a lung full of ammonia. That caused me a lot of coughing, hacking. Wonderful. Of course I did one at a time. As soon as I was finished with one, literally like 45 seconds, Baby Chan was in it and pooping. Thanks...


Gross



Mr. Grumblez came out a few times today and I gave him some pets and brushed him. He is going to be sad because I ran out of carrots for him and didn't make it to the grocery today. I have some lettuce he can have though. He has been enjoying my morning pears with me. He really, REALLY likes them. 
Fuzzy Lumpkins



I found the following picture of Oreo on my memory card today. It's from a few days after this past Christmas. I miss my guy! 
Sleepy

2 comments:

  1. be sure not to clean the cat box with bleach.... ammonia+bleach=MUSTARD GAS. and i would like to keep reading this blog and death by cat box gas would be really disappointing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry I definitely didn't!

    ReplyDelete