Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let's Feed You Assholes

Last night was a good friend of mine's birthday. Needless to say I think I had a little too much fun. Safety being the number one priority, I stayed at another good friend's house. I arrived back to the apartment a little after 10:30 this morning and was bombarded by 3 cats as soon as I walked in the door. 
Under the bathroom door
Heaven forbid I take 5 minutes to pee and brush the liquor taste out of my mouth. As I came around the corner to go into the kitchen I found a precious little gift in the form of a hair-ball  on the couch. I blame Reese. Of course as I was cleaning up said hair-ball I was being screamed at by the cats, mostly Sally and her extra foul meow. That is when I decided to have a little fun at the expense of the cats...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150220926372713

Copy this link into your web browser then sign into Facebook...it should work. 


Today is a lovely day so it is not needed, but I was able to successfully install the AC by myself. I think everyone will be happier on those really hot days now. It's only about 70 right now so the windows and porch door are open. After I clean the litter box and Mr. Grumblez house I am going to take him outside and give him a nice long brushing. I will undoubtedly hear the cries of jealous cats who THINK they want to go on the porch but really don't. Sally is the only one stupid enough to leave the porch and I'm not trying to have Steph come home to a cat pancake...The cats have also been extra ornery today. There have been a number of scraps between all of them and it is barely 11:30. 

On a more somber note, my cat (who lived at home with my parents) died on Friday. He was 17 years old. He was overweight and had really bad arthritis and had apparently been in a lot of pain. He was still eating and drinking fine but barely used his litter box. He just kind of did his biz wherever he wanted. My mom stayed with him the whole time. She said he was very calm and quiet. I guess he knew it was time to go. I just can't shake the image of my Oreo B. Kitty laying on a cold metal table. 
On his 17th birthday this past January
Circa 2010

Circa 1994


2 comments:

  1. ZOMG TINY OREO! I like how he is still rockin his "nigga please" face

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. so true about orea's face.

    ReplyDelete