Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Bunch of Lazy

In the world of cats, today was pretty uneventful. I woke up to Reese Cup throwing up which is obviously my favorite sound to wake up to. When I was in the bathroom I heard her puking again. This time it was on the arm of the couch...Thanks Reese... After I cleaned that up I went back to bed, seeing as though it was not even 7:30am on a Sunday. 


The cats slept pretty much all day. Sally snuggled with me on and off. Of course the cats sleeping all day means as soon as I lay my head on the pillow they will go crazy chasing each-other and making lots of other racket. Hopefully that won't be the case!! 

Sally Baby

Baby Chan 

Reese Cup

I wish I could sleep all day and not feel guilty. Lazy bitches. 

1 comment:

  1. no bunny update? hows he doin?

    ps the word verif was =hebrondo (which means)= really really hasidic jew riding a mechanical bull...

    ReplyDelete