Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter!

Since everyone knows that Easter is all about zombies, fluffy bunnies, little chicks, and candy I have a special treat for you!

I had a mini photo-shoot with Mr. Grumblez yesterday. I stripped him of his dignity and put him in a basket with Easter grass. I was quite impressed with my little bastard, he behaved very well! He got brushed, extra pets, raisin treats, AND carrots so really it wasn't so bad but I could tell by his face he was screaming on the inside...Enjoy!

Le Easter Bunny Silhouette 


Hey girl, I heard you like Easter.

Too big for the basket.

I've never known a creature with such beautiful hair.




2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute. I left a comment but it doesn't look like it worked. I hope I am not posting two but I will take the chance.

    Thanks for letting me know about your cute blog. You are very talented and I hope you keep posting your bunny photos.

    Are they creative commons? I would love to do some work with them. If that is OK/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you! You are so kind. :) If you tell me which one(s) you want I can post them on HR for you to use. I took a bunch of photos this past week so look out for a blog post soon!

    ReplyDelete