Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools


F A C E 

Hello Lovelies!

My most sincere apologies for taking so long to update. Obviously, Steph has not updated here but I can assure you that Baby Chan and Sally are doing quite well. Sally has apparently even lost some weight. You go girl!!

Things with Mr. Grumblez have been going well. Recently he has discovered he can get out of his enclosure and he has done it with much consistency. He has 2 different methods... 1. He pushes different areas of the gate with his face in order to make the hooks unlatch. This method is effective but takes a lot longer. 2. he goes up to the 'weak' point in the fence and moves his paws up and down with a great deal of speed. This method is very effective and very quick. I left my room to go get something in the bathroom. Mr. Grumblez was in his cage when i left. The SECOND I walked out the door he went to the 'weak' point and used method #2. When I got back I found his enclosure open and no rabbit to be found. Mind you I was gone for seriously, no longer then 30 seconds. Sneaky sneaky. Now I have fixed the problem so hopefully it won't happen anymore. It wouldn't be such a big deal but his love to chew on cords runs deep. He mostly hangs out under my bed and noms on old cable cords that have been in my room since I moved in. I don't even know if they are hooked to anything. I am fearful that he will try to get my printer or computer cord which would be super annoying, not to mention expensive to replace.

In other news, he got a clean house today. I normally clean it on Fridays so I was a little late this week. Sorry buddy! It makes me laugh that on the first day of his clean house little bits of 'litter' paper get stuck in his fur. It's only on the first day though and I don't know why. He is quite content. He appears to be asleep actually. His water bowl, food bowl, and timothy hay ball are all full. Whoop! The other day I brought him up on my bed for some lovin, and he likes to hippity hop around up here. I was watching The Biggest Loser on Netflix and in between hippity hops he jumped up on me, lay down, and let me pet him. It was adorable. It also seems that he has a new fur pattern on his back it kind of looks like a V. I guess that is all for now. I am hoping to visit Steph sometime this month. I will be bringing my camera, obvi, and I will make sure to capture some images of Sally and Baby Chan. Now for some eye candy!!!

Trying to Es-Cap-E
Es-Cap-E Prevention
SO CUTE!

                               If you listen carefully you can hear a few grumblez...


I can haz raisin?


No comments:

Post a Comment