Monday, August 8, 2011

The King Has Returned

Well, I guess I am not a king buuuuut....

A friend of mine posted this on my Facebook wall and it is hilarious so I will post it here...



<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qpl5mOAXNl4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


As soon as I walked in the door, of course, I got bombarded by the cats. I fed them and petted them a bit. They were so starved when I was gone that they knocked down Mr. Grumblez yogurt drops and tore into them probably got a taste and decided they were gross and left the package mauled. I was playing butt time with Baby Chan just now. She was loving it at first but then I got too aggressive I guess and she got mad, yelled at me, swatted at me, then jumped down and ate her feelings.  My mother and her friend 'followed' me up, however not successfully. Last I heard from them they were about 25 miles north of Philly....GPS fail. We paused at the DE Welcome Center to re-group. They were supposed to follow me again but a combination of my mom driving the U=Haul and in general the people of PA, NJ, NY are assholes and make it impossible to caravan. I brought Mr. Grumblez out while we ate, obviously, I didn't want to leave him in the car! He got a lot of attention. A few people came up and asked to pet him. Others called attention to their loved ones and pointed and laughed and questioned loudly, 'what IS that?!' A group of foreigners passed by and were confused by him but appreciated his cuteness. When they walked by he was in the middle of a bunny bath.

Hair-do blowing in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment